Monday, March 21, 2011

# BH # LAUGH TRACK

Email Conversation


Here is an excerpt of the threaded mail conversations between me and BH. (My husband)
I had drafted a mail for my colleague (P.G.) who wanted to invite the team for the team lunch. This lunch was planned on the occasion of a pretty girl’s send-off.

Finally, I have a mail from my friend who read our forwarded conversations.  

Mail 1 : From P.G. to team

Dear all,

        Let us take seats at “Gramin” for the Last lunch with <name-undisclosed>,
              Munch away the delicacies,
                  with the “roopasi”!!   ;)

------------------------------------------------------
(For my blog readers Roopasi means “Apsare”, “Angel”)

Mail 2: From me to BH


Check out the punch ishtyle in the mail


----------------------------------------------

Mail 3: From BH to me


Lunch, Munch and Punch.

The author is you, is my hunch.


--------------------------------------------

Mail 4: From me to M


Rightly guessed my honeybunch J
--------------------------------------------
I had forwarded the mail to my friend, who replied like this.

Mail 5: From my friend to me and BH
Yes, your "hunch" is right...SR’s "honey bunch"!
I faced a vocabulary “crunch” as I needed Google to see what is “hunch”!
Thanks for this dose of “punch” lines, I felt as if I had a tasty dose of “brunch” at 11am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

to let me know your opinion!